Tuesday, 20 July 2010

new pad

I had a classic Liverpudlian cycle ride home today - it was seriously raining but fortunately, I had brought a full set of rain clothes to work. Anyway, so on this occasion I decided that it might be a good idea to put up some pictures of my new living arrangements:

This is the living room ... 



... and this the spare living room. 



This is my bedroom ... 



... and this the spare bedroom. 

I promise that I am going to remove the remaining furniture before inviting people to stay. The last guests  this weekend actually stayed in the spare living room, which has a couch that turns into a double bed.

Finally, here is an image of the (not-quite-finished) kitchen.

That's it folks. I met a guy today whose girlfriend used to live here and heard some very interesting stories ... They confirm that the landlords did a lot of work on this place recently and really did it up. But that's for another day. Anyway, I hope you get the idea - visitors welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you have the same kitchen table as before. I hope that you did not use linseed oil again.

    Took me a whole day to remove it from your previous one. ;)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this time I used the stuff recommended by IKEA. It is also quite unlikely that you will inherit my table this time ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice digs! I look forward to visiting. Plans will be coming together soon....

    ReplyDelete