On Saturday, we left for Rydal to do some hiking, lost each other on the way, found each other again, lost the last remaining parking spot, found a new one, and then finally set off to hike one of the mountain horseshoes that are very common in the Lake District National Park. Here is S posing with the abyss:
Then there are some of the obligatory jumping photos, here C has a very freaky look on her face:
Finally, an image of some local inhabitants who got too close to a paint pot:
Overall it was a very nice family weekend, but unfortunately I accidentally nicked J's rain coat when we came home (G+J are still planning on staying for a few days). Judging by today's weather, this was absolutely not a good idea, although I swear I took it only because it looked very much like my own raincoat!
No comments:
Post a Comment