Monday, 12 March 2012

Back from Thailand

"This toilet was manufactured in white. [...] " - C's start to an apparently successful keep-it-clean advertising sign.

My apologies for not posting in the last while. I have had an incredibly busy first few months of the year followed by two weeks complete communication cutoff and I am just back from that.

Two weeks ago on Friday, C and I went on a little trip from Milton Keynes to Oxford to Heathrow to Bankok to Phuket, where we were picked up by C's parents in the sweltering heat. Spent two weeks on board of their boat Pegasus, floating along the west coast of Thailand and taking in the sights. It was an incredible trip in every possible way, with lots of adventures and unexpected twists and turns every day.

For the moment, I only want to share a few images of the local landscape, will write a few more detailed posts when I get around to it. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment