Sunday, 20 May 2012

Wardrobe tetris

For the uninitiated - here is a little recap of the things that happened over the last 10 days or so, in no particular order.

- I had my last day working at the University of Liverpool 9 days ago.
- I started to work at a company in Cambridge 7 days ago.
- C and I moved in together (i.e. we are actually living there) for the first time in over 5 years.
- unpacked boxes
- attempted to unpack boxes and found out that the new house does not have enough storage room
- went to IKEA
- built and placed two wardrobes in a room not designed for one (see title)
- unpacked more boxes
- hid empty boxes
- used car as moving van (again):


I think that's pretty well it, we now do have enough furniture, storage space and all that and it is starting to look like home again. At present, we are back to planning weekend trips away, those will start up sooner or later once we got somewhere with exploring our immediate surroundings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment