Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Bouldering in Canada - one last time!

It ain't called the "Land of Confusion" for nothing - F

Tonight was the last night in Halifax, which had to be spent bouldering of course. Went to Corn & Bung, got eaten by black flies and then headed over to Polly's Cove. I will not bore you with more climbing pictures, but rather put up the post-sunset image of tonight.
You might ask, where does one get 60 second exposure times, when one is actually supposed to be in a hurry to get home packing? Well, the answer is actually quite straight forward; the problem was that there was a number of people taking the wrong turn and then some others wondering what the first crowd was doing. I happened to be among the people waiting for those lost to find the right path again (it was all under control, just a little nightly bushwhacking involved), so I managed to set my camera up in a still place and got to image the remainder of the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment