Monday, 8 June 2009

Liverpool part 1

This is just a quick update, have happily arrived in England - both physically and with respect to my body clock. The last few days were spent at C's: going to the gym a few times, long walks in the vicinity of MK, doing a little work here and there and getting one step further to the completion of the inside of C's house. There was a small little corner up on the stairs that had evaded being painted so far, but some fancy ladder work coupled with the (re)invention of the extenderBrush™ (also known as brush-on-broom-stick) helped a lot and now there are only the odd few splodges left on the ceiling (hrmpf).

Anyway, I got on the 6:10 service from MK to Liverpool this morning and I am currently breakfasting in the sun on Campus before heading into work for the first time. The plan for this week is finding a place to live so that I can properly move here in July as well as getting my project set(tled). More updates to come later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment