Wednesday, 3 June 2009

YHZ-YYZ-LHR

The cheese stays, you go. - fridge magnet at D's
So ... I did eat the cheese, but ended up having to leave anyway as sad as that may be.

I had a wonderful time in Halifax, both work wise (yes, I did get stuff done!!!) and with life in general. At this point I would like to extend a huge thank you to D who put me up in her living room and put up with me for an entire month! It was wonderful being able to stay there, not just for the nice place but also for all the things that we ended up doing together, getting outdoors, climbing, cooking, drinking etc. Thanks so much!

A second big thank you goes to the weather gods, I totally appreciate your cooperation in getting most rain days onto my off-days when I was too sore to do anything serious outside anyway.

Finally, if any of you guys that I visited there are ever around my area, feel free to drop by and stay for a while. I will make sure that there are always fun things to do and I promise to continue working on hacking the weather properly.

Alright, enough of the cheesy thank you's, I still have some serious business to attend to at the local Tim Horton's before leaving for Toronto and then to GB later tonight.

1 comment: