Monday, 15 June 2009

Liverpool to Berlin

I just lost in the discipline "400m sprint with two backpacks!" - trying to catch a train at the airport. Had to take the next one.

Liverpool last week was great, got to meet lots of people; check around the city quite a bit; find myself a new apartment; check out my new workplace and things like that. It is going to be fun out there. First of all, thanks to my new colleague I who let me stay at his place for the week! Once again, that was totally nice and helpful.

I also went to the climbing gym with M, who brought along three guide books for the immediate area. I think the opportunities for outdoor activities are plenty and there is lots of fun to be had on weekends. Moreover, C will be only two or three hours away (instead of four hour travel, this time there will be no flying involved), one more reason to move to England in the first place.

As I am writing this, I just had been taken my second shower of the day on a cycling trip through Berlin; Stay tuned for a few weeks of more adventures (if any) in the big bad city!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment