When is it due? - Various ladies at the finish line
And, my favourite: Can I do an interview? - some random film student from Edge Hill University
So, today started out early for a Sunday, at 9:30 was the start for the annual Liverpool Santa Dash - more than 7000 people running around the city in a Santa costume. This is a picture just before the start. A bunch of Santa's even got their drums out!
I might have been a little too overexcited with my preparatory meal, consisting of a whole lot of carbohydrates and a rain coat - you never know in Liverpool. The result of this exercise was that I had to hold my tummy all the way around the race course as it would have flopped around too uncomfortably otherwise.
One more thing I noticed on the way to and from the race...
A fat Santa on a bicycle certainly attracts attention:
Unfortunately, the beard had lost its string by the time I got back to Princes park and found some place to take this picture. They no longer make them as they used to!
A few more pictures appear to have been uploaded here: http://www.tonyclixby.com/web4/santa/
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, you have to pay for the files :S